Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ELF and Target Haul

I recently made some purchases from ELF and Target that I wanted to share with you guys :)

ELF:
Studio Blushes: Mellow Mauve, Tickled Pink, Candid Coral and Peachy Keen
Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
Studio HD Powder
Essential Shine Erasers

Target:
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter: Peach Parfait
Sonia Kashuk Remove - Eye Makeup Remover
Blending Sponge

I've heard a lot of hype about the ELF Studio blushes and since there was a 40% off Studio I decided to try them. I got the HD powder to compare to my Makeup For Ever HD powder and the Shine Erasers to stock up on some blotting papers and get over the $25 for free shipping.

More recently there has been tons of hype surrounding the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters so I let my boyfriend help me pick one color. I'm not much of a lip product girl and when I buy them they are usually balms so I figured this would be the best way for me to get a bit of color on my lips :) I've also been wanting to try a blending sponge and since I'm on a budget I decided on the one by Sonia Kashuk. The eye makeup remover was right next to it, so it was kinda an impulse buy (bad!) but I've been needing a new eye makeup remover since I'm almost finished with and really dislike my current Almay one.

Swatches and reviews coming soon :)

xo KP


No comments:

Post a Comment