Wednesday, December 28, 2011

REVIEW: Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup $24.50


Claims: “Feels so fresh, looks so natural. Non-irritating, oil-free makeup helps blend away blemishes, neutralize redness. Medicated ingredients help treat existing breakouts and keep them from coming back.”

What it does for me: This is a medium coverage liquid foundation. When I had originally purchased this it was at the end of summer 2010 so I had a bit of a tan and picked the shade 03 Fresh Neutral. I had some acne because most SPF and my skin don’t play nice L.

I don’t think this really did much in the way of healing my blemishes but it definitely did not break me out and covered my redness really well with out accentuating problem areas. Many other reviews say that this is hydrating but I found it to be somewhat drying which was good for me.

Since my skin has cleared up a lot I just use it as a spot cover for the occasional pimple J

Final thoughts: This is a nice foundation overall but the bottle is a bit small for the price to me. I have never tried the Neutrogena version, but if you are concerned about price you may want to try matching yourself there first.

4/5 stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment